Matt Black




    Matt Black is an American Photographer whose main focus is on geography, inequality, and environments similar to that of the one he grew up in. Above are two of his photos. I chose these photos because they are visually interesting. I like the image on the left because the smoke looks 3D. I like how there is a lot of detail at the bottom and as you move up there is less detail. It gives the smoke clouds good contrast. I also like how the darkness of the smoke clouds is emphasized by its contrast to the light background. I like the image on the right because it captures the movement of the water. There are so many moving parts in this image yet he captured it perfectly so nothing was blurry. Looking at the image you can almost see the drops off water falling and the man moving further into the distance. These images are so aesthetically pleasing to look at. Matt Black is a great photographer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marvin Heiferman and My Inspiration

John Chervinsky

Ernst Haas